dimanche 3 mars 2013

Mmmmm, Ice Cream !

Hi guys !
So, I can't decide on which language to use on this blog. I will may be done according to my mood, if I use a lot of specific vocabulary or not. I hope it will not bother you too much !

Lovelies, it's almost spring ! Yipiiii ! I can't wait to see the sun and not wearing sweaters. But hey, this is not what I'm going to talk about today.


Today's theme, it's the ice cream ! I eat ice all year round, even in winter, because I love it. Last week, I tasted two new kinds of ice cream, and I wanted to share it with you because among them is a big blow to heart <3

The first one is the Cookie Dough ice cream by Ben&Jerrie. I loved this ice cream because the pieces of pasta cookie inside are just delicious !




The second one is an ice cream creme brulee found in hypermarkets.



Oh, and I added a little something on the blog: the words in bold text are translated in French by the end of the article, so that you can better understand.

And you, do you have a favourite ice cream flavour ? 
 
  1. Among: parmis, entre
  2. A blow: un coup
  3. Bold text: texte en caractère gras

1 commentaire:

  1. Oh Cookie Dough is so so good ! But my favorite ice cream flavour is Vanilla Macadamia of haagen daz.

    RépondreSupprimer